Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
paulosouza
New Contributor

FortiGate 60F: 3 Different Public Domains with the same IP directed to 3 Different Servers

Hello.

I intend to change the Firewall of the company where I work for a FortiGate 60F with UTM License. I have a question about Website Publishing that some FortiGate Resellers in Brazil don't know how to answer.

I have 3 different public domains directed to 1 dedicated public IP. I would like to know if when this SSL Request arrives at FortiGate it will be able to read the URL and direct it to the respective Server. Example:

SITE1.DOMINIO1.COM directed to Dedicated Public IP 177.126.23.26 => FortiGate reads the SSL Request and redirects to SERVER1 (192.168.0.1)

SITE2.DOMINIO2.COM directed to Dedicated Public IP 177.126.23.26 => FortiGate reads the SSL Request and redirects to SERVER2 (192.168.0.2)

SITE3.DOMINIO3.COM directed to Dedicated Public IP 177.126.23.26 => FortiGate reads the SSL Request and redirects to SERVER3 (192.168.0.3)

Thank you very much.

2 REPLIES 2
AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

AEK
paulosouza
New Contributor

I'll follow the tip and then the result.

Thanks.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors