Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
paulosouza
New Contributor

FortiGate 60F: 3 Different Public Domains with the same IP directed to 3 Different Servers

Hello.

I intend to change the Firewall of the company where I work for a FortiGate 60F with UTM License. I have a question about Website Publishing that some FortiGate Resellers in Brazil don't know how to answer.

I have 3 different public domains directed to 1 dedicated public IP. I would like to know if when this SSL Request arrives at FortiGate it will be able to read the URL and direct it to the respective Server. Example:

SITE1.DOMINIO1.COM directed to Dedicated Public IP 177.126.23.26 => FortiGate reads the SSL Request and redirects to SERVER1 (192.168.0.1)

SITE2.DOMINIO2.COM directed to Dedicated Public IP 177.126.23.26 => FortiGate reads the SSL Request and redirects to SERVER2 (192.168.0.2)

SITE3.DOMINIO3.COM directed to Dedicated Public IP 177.126.23.26 => FortiGate reads the SSL Request and redirects to SERVER3 (192.168.0.3)

Thank you very much.

2 REPLIES 2
AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

AEK
paulosouza
New Contributor

I'll follow the tip and then the result.

Thanks.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors