Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
blabla_A
Staff
Staff

FortiExtender upgrade path issue

Hi there, recently I got a FortiExtender from my team, it labeled with 201E, but when I connect to the console, it shows the version is 202E and the Serial number is also different from the label. I am trying to connect it to my fortigate but there's no profile for 202E extender, there's only profile for 201E. Does anybody met similar problem? Really appreciate it for any advise, thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
kgeorge
Staff
Staff

Hello @blabla_A 

Sounds like yours is manufacture error. Kindly open a ticket with our Customer Service Team and share the Invoice details along with the device information that you have mentioned and they will have this verified and either rectify it or suggest on the replacement.

Regards,
Klint George
blabla_A

Thank you so much kgeorge! Yeah, I checked with my team and it seems an assemble issue. I switch to a brand new FortiExtender and now it works fine with our lab Fortigate.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors