Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
JamieSLH
New Contributor

FortiExplorer for Android?

On the FortiExplorer page, I see a link for the iOS app...  Is there a corresponding Android app?

Thanks

Jamie

Jamie

Jamie
3 Solutions
theArties

Another customer looking for Android version. Not everybody likes Apple. 

View solution in original post

J13224
New Contributor III

Me to.  And with an 85% global market share I think it would be safe to assume that interest for an Android version will not be a problem. Samsung alone sold 300 million unit shipments in 2018 compared to iPhone's estimated 215 million

kruschman

Any update on this? When can we expect to be able to see the Android app?

30 REPLIES 30
Jordan_Thompson_FTNT

There is no forecast date at this point, but Android support is in active development.

knuckles

What's the word on this?  I've been looking for this product for 2 years now. It's crazy that you all are dragging your feet on this.  I've seen games develop cross platforms faster than you all are coming out with this app.  And you all are a multi-million dollar company.  You mean you can't find the resources to develop and deploy this?  Does Apple own controlling stock in Fortinet?

firewalled

Any updates on this?
Jordan_Thompson_FTNT

Android support is in development and a beta version is targeted for the end of this month. If you are interested in trying it out, please send me a message here and we'll get you set up.

firewalled

Jordan_Thompson_FTNT wrote:

Android support is in development and a beta version is targeted for the end of this month. If you are interested in trying it out, please send me a message here and we'll get you set up.

I am interested,sir.

tzvig

I am also interested in beta testing the Android version. Thanks!

AlainEk

I would like to enter the beta testing program fortiexplorer on Android. How can I enter?
tzvig
New Contributor

I am interested in testing FortiExplorer for Android. Thank you

Jordan_Thompson_FTNT

AlainEk wrote:
I would like to enter the beta testing program fortiexplorer on Android. How can I enter?

I've received your PM, thanks.

drknow

I would like to help with the beta program.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors