Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
JamieSLH
New Contributor

FortiExplorer for Android?

On the FortiExplorer page, I see a link for the iOS app...  Is there a corresponding Android app?

Thanks

Jamie

Jamie

Jamie
3 Solutions
theArties

Another customer looking for Android version. Not everybody likes Apple. 

View solution in original post

J13224
New Contributor III

Me to.  And with an 85% global market share I think it would be safe to assume that interest for an Android version will not be a problem. Samsung alone sold 300 million unit shipments in 2018 compared to iPhone's estimated 215 million

kruschman

Any update on this? When can we expect to be able to see the Android app?

30 REPLIES 30
Jordan_Thompson_FTNT

If you have any features from the iOS version that you would find immediately useful on Android, please list them here.

J13224

Personally I would like to have the support ticket management features available via the app.

kruschman

Any update on this? When can we expect to be able to see the Android app?

billy_metiso1

Any news on fortiesplorer for Android
bransomar

I also am a network engineer and would like to see an Android version.

Coady
New Contributor II

Same here. Really miss a client for Android the web interface is quite unusable as some buttons are missing.
Jordan_Thompson_FTNT

Coady wrote:
Same here. Really miss a client for Android the web interface is quite unusable as some buttons are missing.

There are several known UI bugs related to Android + FortiOS - these will be addressed in an upcoming FortiOS release.

FortiExplorer for Android is in its early stages. If there are specific features from the iOS version that you'd like to see in the first Android release, please list them here.

Networkpro67

Hello FortiNet what is the status of this? To not support Android and only IOS at this time is ridiculous. I think the only solution here is to switch to another vendor. Wish I would have known you were so one sided before I migrated my 100+ clients last year.
_aey_
New Contributor

Unfortunately FortiExplorer is not available on Android.

firewalled

Any news?
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors