Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
piep
New Contributor

FortiEMS 6.2 LDAPS / LDAP Sync not working

Hi,

since the Update to FortiEMS 6.2 the LDAP sync is not working anymore. It says it was synced a few seconds ago, but new devices or moved devices are not shown. LDAPS is not working i can not save the settings it says: "protocol contais invalid values: LDAPS". The test is successfull.

Someone knows how to fix this?

Thanks

1 Solution
Druss
New Contributor III

And we have the same problem...

Only way to sync is to delete the LDAP connection and then add it again. It will sync when connection is established, but will not sync after that.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Duncan
New Contributor III

Seems to be fixed in version 6.2.1 build 0780

rich3423

Hey Peeps,

We're still having ongoing issues - same error messages as you guys - something to do with time.

Its just not reflecting my AD - so I'm getting default profiles if the computer is new and didn't exist on the last successful sync, because EMS thinks that it isn't in a EMS managed ou.

It works sometimes, but not fully - the pc accounts won't change if they move around.

I'll get tonnes of alerts, then they go, then a few days later they come back.

No issues with anything else talking to the domain.

Bloody frustrating - wish they would fix their broken,buggy, not fit for purpose application.

I've had to mirror the default profile to my standard profile to work around the issue - but its a pain.

Just wondering if anyone else is having dramas still.

Thanks

R

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors