Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
kankuraon
New Contributor

FortiEDR

We had 5.0.3 on all our systems and we upgraded to 5.2.*** and it’s causing major issues. It says Microsoft office license isn’t valid and random strange windows issue like you can’t even log in because of unspecified error. Anyone ever seen this?

router login 192.168.l.l
4 REPLIES 4
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello kankuraon,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
JulieRamos
New Contributor

Did you find your answer?

While searching for a writing service online, I came across this website, https://studyclerk.com/write-research-paper-for-me which assists me in finishing my homework. Additionally, they work rapidly.
While searching for a writing service online, I came across this website, https://studyclerk.com/write-research-paper-for-me which assists me in finishing my homework. Additionally, they work rapidly.
Faiza_Emam_Delhi
Contributor II

you are encountering issues with Microsoft Office licensing and other Windows issues after upgrading to FortiEDR version 5.2. While it is possible that the upgrade itself may have caused these issues, it is also possible that they are unrelated and coincidental.

Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot these issues:

1. Verify that the Microsoft Office license is valid on the affected systems. You may need to contact Microsoft support or your license reseller to verify the license.

2. Check that the FortiEDR agent is installed correctly on the affected systems. Make sure that the agent is running and that it is communicating with the FortiEDR server.

3. Review the FortiEDR logs on the affected systems to see if there are any errors or warnings related to Microsoft Office or Windows issues. This may give you more information about what is causing the issue.

4. Consider rolling back to the previous version of FortiEDR to see if the issues persist. If the issues go away after rolling back, it may indicate that there is an issue with the new version.

5. If you are still experiencing issues, consider reaching out to Fortinet support for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific guidance based on your specific situation.

By following these steps, you can further isolate the issue and determine the root cause of the problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Faizal Emam
Thanks & Regards,Faizal Emam
PhilipDavis

Thank you for your suggestion.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors