Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ISOffice
Contributor

FortiCloud Report Limitations

Hi all,

We have the 200Gb subscription to FortiCloud and our logs are uploaded on a daily basis. I have tried to create a custom report (based on the Websites Accessed template). However, the report only appears to deliver a maximum of the Top 300 websites. Does anyone know if there is there a way to increase this number, say to the Top 1000, or indeed Top 5000 sites visited? We often get Freedom of Information Requests from people looking to know what has been accessed from our network and only being able to give the Top 300 sites isn't entirely satisfactory.

It seems (to me anyway) a bit strange that the FortiCloud Drilldown screen can give me details on any number of sites visited, but the reporting tool is somewhat limited.

Many thanks,

JP

1 REPLY 1
ISOffice
Contributor

Hi all,

Just a quick update on this post. FortiNet Support have got back to me and stated:

'You can not add more than 300 rows in single chart. It is system limit and if you want to have more rows in drilldown please contact your local Fortinet sales represenatative and ask for new feature request.'

So, no resolution forthcoming for the foreseeable future.........bah, humbug!!!  

JP

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors