Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
SupportoSaas
New Contributor

FortiClient - "Unable to setup vpn"

Greetings,
through the wizard I am trying to create remote access to my Fortigate 30E with firmware 6.2.15. 
In the Remote to Local Policy field I receive the result Entry not found.
Do you have any advice on this?
Errore FortiClient.png

5 REPLIES 5
hbac
Staff
Staff

Hi @SupportoSaas,

Can you check the address object and make sure it is configured with right interface?

Regards, 

adimailig
Staff
Staff

@SupportoSaas 

I encountered this before and the issue was conflict on address object associated interface.
Please check address object "test_range" or "test_split" and confirm if it is associated to your LAN interface. Much better if you remove associated interface for testing as well.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Arnold Dimailig
TAC Engineer
mle2802
Staff
Staff

Hi @SupportoSaas,

It could be the duplicate address range and subnet. Can you please double check those information?

SupportoSaas
New Contributor

I just carried out the checks you suggested and I don't notice any duplicate addresses or incorrectly associated interfaces. I show you the screens of the interfaces and addresses. Can you think of anything else?

Interface.png

Addresses.png

Nchandan
Staff
Staff

In such scenarios 

Double-check each step in the wizard to ensure that you have provided the necessary information correctly. Pay attention to details like IP addresses, authentication settings, and routing options.

Go to the VPN settings section manually and review the configurations. Make sure that the settings align with your requirements and that there are no conflicting configurations.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors