Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Vasiliy
New Contributor

FortiClient on Android.

Hello! I own Huawei Media Pad M3 with Android 6.0 and EMUI 4.1, I download forticlient or forticlient VPN next start it, it blink and disappear with no error, anyone come across this? Can I set VPN without Forticlient software with standard Android software?

3 REPLIES 3
x_member
Contributor

Vasiliy wrote:

Hello! I own Huawei Media Pad M3 with Android 6.0 and EMUI 4.1, I download forticlient or forticlient VPN next start it, it blink and disappear with no error, anyone come across this? Can I set VPN without Forticlient software with standard Android software?

Assuming the EMUI 4.1 OS doesn't interfere with the native Android VPN capabilities, you should be able to connect using an L2TP/IPSEC vpn discussed (with links to guides) here

Vasiliy

Fortinet Android Group confirmed problem on Huawei Android Devices, they are know about problem. Waiting for fresh update.

Vasiliy

Just to add! Last working well version for the moment of FortiClient for Huawei (Media Pad M3) on EMUI 4.1 (Android 6) is 5.2.8.0131, you can use it if you find the setup *.apk

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors