Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
regy96
New Contributor

FortiClient cant Log In because TLS Issues

Hi All I have a problem about FortiClient login, i already set up TLS Version in internet options but i cant login, notification said "Failed to Establish the VPN Connection, this may be caused by a mismatch in the TLS Version. Please Check the TLS version settings in the Advance of the Internet Options", i try in another laptop or PC with same version FortiClient, it can login and works..what is problem in that laptop? is it Windows Update Issue? Regards Regy Octavian
2 REPLIES 2
SteveG
Contributor III

What are you connecting to? There's not enough information about the remote system for me to help.

regy96
New Contributor

Im sorry man, i want to connect vpn in my company, but i find this issue. im already set up and checklist TLS version 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 in my laptop but still cant work. In my friend's laptop i found issue like this but after checklist TLS Version it works, what wrong in my laptop? is that windows update issue?

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors