Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Amccarron
New Contributor

FortiClient Will not Open Java script Error Version 7.0.7.0345

I have multiple machines getting this Java error they are slightly different. They are in windows 11. So far, the only fix I have found that works is to force it to run as administrator.  Worth noting the issue persist on a clean install of windows 11 as well.

Amccarron_0-1674752588836.png

Amccarron_1-1674752619317.png

6 REPLIES 6
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

Thank you for using the Community Forum.

I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

I have found an old Forum discussion for the same reason:

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/Support-Forum/Forticlient-VPN-v-7-07-0345/m-p/230931

One user is suggesting this:

"

this problem is related to your system's user profile ..

Recreate the user profile and try again"

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Amccarron

The odds of multiple clients plus myself with a clean install of windows 11 all having Profile issues I feel would be affecting way more things then just this. This error just started popping up out of the blue. one of my clients is running the 7.0.3 version same results.

Ramsey
New Contributor

7.2 has the same issue btw. I find Fortinet's lack of attention to detail alarming, installing the CC+ redistributable did not afford a fix. I have upset customers. 

Amccarron

Ramsey we updated to the latest client (7.2.0.0690) and it seems to have fixed our issue we also flashed both our FortiGate's to the latest version. 

Ramsey

Good to know I am now on  v7.4.0 build2360 (Feature) and it has the same issue.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors