Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
aqeela
Visitor

FortiClient VPN only with Windows 11 24H2 issue?

Anyone experienced issues with FortiClient VPN not working on Windows 11 24H2? I have no issues on Windows 11 23H2. I've tried various versions with no luck connecting with stability. There is a lag once reaching 95-98%, hangs, then connects but disconnects immediately after. So far rolling back windows 11 23h2 is only fix so far. 

PS. Foritnet support has denied of any issues with windows 11 24h2.

Current FortiClient 7.2.4

Any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
Atul_S
Staff
Staff

Hi Aqeela,

Gday. Please try delete the update file KB2693643 using the link below and see if this resolves your problem.

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiClient/Troubleshooting-Tip-VPN-SSL-connected-but-no-IP-addres...

Thanks,

Atul Srivastava
aqeela
Visitor

Correct, I did stumble across this article.  In my case, I did not have this KB on any of the impacted machines.

Atul_S

Hi,

In that case, for testing purposes on one machine, do you mind upgrading FCT to 7.2.5 and note down the behavior? This will help understand if the issue is specific to one particular version or the 7.2 train itself. 

Do you mind providing the old ticket number you raised with the TAC so that I can see some relevant info you may have already shared there and this way I wont be bothering you too much asking for info. 

Are you using EDR and EMS?

Thanks,

Atul Srivastava
aqeela

I have not tried 7.2.5 but I did latest release from FortiClient available on the site which is 7.4. I had similar issue.

As for ticket I opened a case with our NOC, Masergy’s who escalated the issue to Fortinet.

Atul_S

Hi Aqeela,

If the number 753716 rings any bell then I would suggest to work with the engineer assigned on the case as its still in progress.

Thanks,

Atul Srivastava
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors