Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
mariotr22
New Contributor II

FortiClient VPN doesn't work on Ventura

It's been more than 5 months (from oct 2022) that VPN service is not working; it's unable to connect due to some mysterious problem that developers don't want to fix. 

There are more than 20 posts on mac os compatibility issue (with ventura and monterey too) on this forum, but nobody reveals a proper solution.

It's unbelievable how nobody cares about mac community and software trouble!!! I think it's a shame since software house prestige.

Personally I need this fix for working..for my night shift...and beeing always on contact with my working place and stuff (hospital)...

Best regards

5 REPLIES 5
funkylicious
Contributor III

I am using Ventura 13.2.1 w/ 7.0.5 w/o any issues.

geek
geek
mariotr22

which type of VPN protocol are you using? I need SSL-VPN…did you you anything for let it work?

funkylicious

Using only SSLVPN but didnt do anything special, just installed it and that's it. It works in combination with FortiAuth.

geek
geek
mariotr22

what's FortiAuth?

andysbhai
New Contributor

Hey Folks,

I've got a few users on Macs who can't connect to the SSL VPN. The connection starts, it throws an error saying the network timed out, and goes back to login prompt.

Any thoughts on how to debug this?

xvideos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors