Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
DanST93
New Contributor II

FortiClient VPN Not working on Windows 11

I have just installed Windows 11 on my desktop PC and installed FortiClient v7.0.9.

I have steup my FortiClient app the same way as it was on Windows 10 but it is not working. I just get a failed to connect check your internet and VPN pre-shared key message.

It works fine on my Windows 11 Laptop though?

Anyone else had this and can offer any advise?

1 Solution
mle2802
Staff
Staff

Hi there,

There is some cases where Window 11 cannot work with FortiClient accordingly. Can you please try with wifi or download this window driver 10.59.20 if you are using Realtek adapter https://www.realtek.com/en/component/zoo/category/network-interface-controllers-10-100-1000m-gigabit...

Regards,

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
nchaban
New Contributor

Hola Jackf, tengo el mismo problema pero con una Dell, has podido resolverlo?

Saludos

nchaban
New Contributor

Hola Jackf, tengo el mismo problema pero con una Dell, has podido resolverlo

madis
New Contributor

The same problem exists with Lenovo T14/P14 laptops, when USB-C NIC is used. No problems with WiFi/ethernet port. The NIC is Intel I219-LM.

anang_harianto

i have the same problem with lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 12IAU7, Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz. until now, my problem did'nt solved, maybe somebody can help me. thank you.Ping ke IP Local LAN tapi RTO.pngVPN Connect Tapi tidak bisa masuk LAN.png

anang_harianto

Hi Guys...
I have solved my problem with flush dns form my command prompt, then i restart my laptop, connected forticlient, then i successfully connected to my local network. I hope this usefull for another friend with the same problem. thank you.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors