Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
redsushi
New Contributor

FortiClient VPN 7.4 and eternal connecting

Good Afternoon,

Some clients showed up problems to connect to the vpn(SSL-VPN), the computer is windows 10 pro 22h2 build 19045. and always stay connecting and don't show the connectiong percent before connection estabelish. I test in android and its work with client credential.

i already Repair the application and also uninstalled it, and re-installed. but no success, not even with my Credentials.

Any suggestion?

Edgar Tomio Hirose Sato
Edgar Tomio Hirose Sato
1 Solution
GrantB
New Contributor

I also have experienced this issue on windows 22H2 19045.  As a workaround installing an older version of Forticlient (7.0.3) has worked for me. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hello

• Check Windows firewall if they are blocking the connection (just try disable it while testing)
  • Sniff on FortiGate side to see if it receives any packet from your client's IP on the VPN port
  • Try connect again then share the FortiClient logs (export logs button)
AEK
AEK
GrantB
New Contributor

I also have experienced this issue on windows 22H2 19045.  As a workaround installing an older version of Forticlient (7.0.3) has worked for me. 

hbac
Staff
Staff

Hi @redsushi,

I would suggest a different FortiClient version. 

Regards, 

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors