Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Rayza
New Contributor

FortiClient VPN 6.2 Full install file (offline installer)

I'm looking for the full install file for the FortiClient VPN installer v6.2 - the one with no support. I've been to the Firmware Images section of the Support Portal, but in the ForticlientTools there is only an online installer. The online installer DOES NOT connect to the servers to download the image, it times out, so I am unable to install it. I could just install an older version but I'd rather have the latest version. There is nothing wrong with my internet connection.

1 Solution
starsoul
New Contributor

Use below link to download

Link removed

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Rayza
New Contributor

After numerous attempts, it finally connected to the server and started downloading the file. It took 53 minutes to download the 96mb file - I think the server is on a dial-up connection - I'm using a 100mb fiber connection. I then went to my temp folder and found the installation file and put that on my server for other users in my organisation.

ShawnZA
Contributor II

I had to do the same earlier today, desktop support had to update 90 clients, when they asked me why it takes 2 hours to do the install I just grabbed the file under the TEMP directory from one they just installed and told them to use that

Not sure why Fortinet don't just add that file as a download option.

ikmarwright
New Contributor III

Yeah it is snail pace slow. I keep expecting a message saying "You don't really want this, do you?"

starsoul
New Contributor

Use below link to download

Link removed

ShawnZA

No that's not the correct link, please remove.

er_prashantsh03

ShawnZA

That's the online installer, not Offline installer.

tarunkumar

Hi Friend,

I just installed client online and found offline installation FortiClient.msi was available for offline download at location C:\Programdata\Applications\Cache\{6C0A3C5E-7725-49DB-A016-BEADCACF61C2}\6.0.9.0277 path.

Path may be differ in your machine.

ShawnZA

Yes, that local location where it saves the file once downloaded has already been posted on this thread, seems people don't read through the tread before they post.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors