Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
UnfoldAgency
New Contributor

FortiClient Update to 7.09 Wipes User Info

We pushed out updates to our FortiClient Mac Client (7.09) 

Now all users are required to resubmit their user profile (Name, Email, Phone, Photo)

How can we have the update maintain the previously submitted user info?

4 REPLIES 4
Jean-Philippe_P

Hello UnfoldAgency, 

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Jean-Philippe - Fortinet Community Team
Jean-Philippe_P

Hello,

We are still looking for an answer to your question.

We will come back to you ASAP.

Thanks,

Jean-Philippe - Fortinet Community Team
antonio993
New Contributor

You are not alone my friend. From what I've seen, everybody is pretty fed up with it. I have had a ticket that's escalated to P2 with EMS developers. They developed a "patch" that was supposed to fix our out of sync issues. No luck for 2 weeks. We tried 7.0.8, 7.0.7 7.0.6, EMS version 7.0, 7.2... nothing. We purchased 350 ztna/epp licenses that we are just about ready to take the L on and go with a different vendor. I'm to the point where we enable Windows defender and go back to the old, reliable free VPN client...

10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254
srajeswaran
Staff
Staff

You may be hitting 819552. It says the issue is reported with windows client, but it is possible to have similar behavior with MAC. Can you open a support ticket to investigate further?

After upgrading FortiClient with EMS local onboarding user with LDAP, FortiClient (Windows) prompts for registration authentication.

Ref: https://docs.fortinet.com/document/forticlient/7.0.9/windows-release-notes/991883

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors