Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
HandsonICT
New Contributor

FortiClient SAML VPN issue

Hello everyone,

I'm currently having an issue with the SAML SSO option in FortiClient (V7.2.2 -> V7.4). We use the feature "Enable Single Sign On (SSO) for VPN Tunnel" to authenticate. We also enabled the feature "Use external browser as user-agent for saml user authentication". In the past, when signin in, we had the option to choose a microsoft account. Because we have multiple clients that use this configuration, this feature worked great.

Since a few days, the button "SAML Login" signs me in with the account that is already signed in (my personal work account). However, this account is not recognized in the tenant of our customers (of course).

Are there any other people having this issue? What did you do to resolve it? It seems that the Sign-On URL withing the SSO Configuration is wrong. We need the option to choose between accounts back :).

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Bishnup
New Contributor

i think issue is related to how the browser is handling SAML authentication, particularly since it automatically logs in with your personal work account. To resolve this, try clearing the browser cache or using an incognito/private browsing window, which should prompt the option to select between accounts again. 

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors