Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
FgjNet
New Contributor

FortiAuthenticator 3.0 questions

Hi, I have several questions regarding FortiAuthenticator 1) Accounting traffic - review I' ve integrated VPN gateway with Fortiauthenticator (Authentication + Accounting).I would like to know where can I see (report / looging in FortiAuthenticator) Accounting traffic (packets - ex. Start ticket / Stop ticket / Number of bytes / ...). 2) I would like to give ability to the end users to change theirs passwords in FortiAuthenticator (Local users in FortiAuthenticator) - best solution would be via some custom webpage or web interface of FortiAuthenticator? Is it possible? 3) Can I assing same FortiToken or FortiTokenMobile to several usernames? Ex: user A have 2 (two) usernames (1st user name is in Local database of FortiAuthenticator and 2nd user name is in MS ActiveDirectory). Can I assing same token to both usernames? Thanks.

BR, FN

BR, FN
2 REPLIES 2
Carl_Windsor_FTNT

ORIGINAL: FgjNet 1) Accounting traffic - review I' ve integrated VPN gateway with Fortiauthenticator (Authentication + Accounting).I would like to know where can I see (report / looging in FortiAuthenticator) Accounting traffic (packets - ex. Start ticket / Stop ticket / Number of bytes / ...).
Currently FortiAuthenticator does not support RADIUS Accounting for this purpose.
ORIGINAL: FgjNet 2) I would like to give ability to the end users to change theirs passwords in FortiAuthenticator (Local users in FortiAuthenticator) - best solution would be via some custom webpage or web interface of FortiAuthenticator?
If the (local) user logs into FortiAuthenticator GUI there is an option to change their password. They can also use the " Forgot my password" feature for recovery via email or via a security question.
ORIGINAL: FgjNet 3) Can I assing same FortiToken or FortiTokenMobile to several usernames? Ex: user A have 2 (two) usernames (1st user name is in Local database of FortiAuthenticator and 2nd user name is in MS ActiveDirectory). Can I assing same token to both usernames?
No this is not possible. With FortiToken Mobile however, they can have 2 tokens in the same software installation.

Dr. Carl Windsor Field Chief Technology Officer Fortinet

FgjNet

Currently FortiAuthenticator does not support RADIUS Accounting for this purpose.
Will you support RADIUS Accounting in such manner in future releases? Can you tell me which product should I use to see Radius Accounting details?
If the (local) user logs into FortiAuthenticator GUI there is an option to change their password. They can also use the " Forgot my password" feature for recovery via email or via a security question.
OK. Great. Thanks.
No this is not possible. With FortiToken Mobile however, they can have 2 tokens in the same software installation.
Is there are workaround? Willyou support this feature in future releases? Thanks Carl. FortiAuthenticator is great product.

BR, FN

BR, FN
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors