Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
andrei
New Contributor

FortiAnalyzer doesn' t generate report

Hi, I have configured my Fortigate to send logs in real time mode to the fortiAnalyzer. Since one month, my fortiAnalyzer 1000C doesn' t generate any report. I have configured again it two times but it is still not display any report as you can see in the picture below. Someone told me that it is a database issue. If it is true, I want to know how to repair it. This is the firmware version of the device : FortiAnalyzer-1000C v4.0,build0632 (Fortigate 1000C v4.0,build0639). Thank you in advance for your replies !
Network & System Engineer OLAM GABON SA
2 REPLIES 2
AtiT
Valued Contributor

Hi, i would recommend some steps to do: 1) Under the report section go to the Chart section and open the Top Allowed Web Sites chart - check which dataset is used. 2) go to the Dataset section and open the dataset - click to test the dataset if you get any data - If yes there is a problem with the chart representation in the report. Create your own Table chart and check the results. If you don' t get any data, create your own dataset, select the webfilter log and test the SQL query: SELECT * FROM $log Do you see any output? If yes check whether you have the status ALLOWED. If no output probably you do not have webfilter logs or the SQL database is corrupted. 3) go to the log browse and search for webfilter log file and let it to display. Do you have actual data in the logs or there are logs too old? 4) If the logs are received correctly and the step 2) shows no data from log probably the SQL database is corrupted, rebuild your SQL database, see: http://kb.fortinet.com/kb/microsites/microsite.do?cmd=displayKC&externalId=FD33387 Be sure that you have valid webfilter licence.

AtiT

AtiT
andrei
New Contributor

Hi AtiT, I just want to say " thank you" to you. You don' t know what you did for me. Now I can ahead and manage my reporting plans for each remote location of the company. AGAIN THANK YOU Andreï
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors