Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Ronen_L
New Contributor

FortiAnalyzer-VM64 | v5.4.4-build1225 | custom login screen

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding the Analyzer as i am unfamiliar with the device just yet.

1. Is it possible to change the GUI login name like on a FGT (set gui-display-hostname enable).

2. Is it possible to change the Login Theme to a custom one? or just the background picture to suite our company needs?

2.a Would be the best to separate a different Custom login name and theme to each ADOM login.

3. How to see the full configuration of the device on CLI? ( (global) # show full-configuration)

4. How to see all the log files as one and not separated into smaller log files.

Any answer would be much obliged! since I've tried looking it all up and found nothing useful.

1 REPLY 1
chall_FTNT
Staff
Staff

1. Is it possible to change the GUI login name like on a FGT (set gui-display-hostname enable).

No

2. Is it possible to change the Login Theme to a custom one? or just the background picture to suite our company needs?

You can select from one of the built-in themes under Admin Settings.  But there is no ability to import new custom themes.

3. How to see the full configuration of the device on CLI? ( (global) # show full-configuration)

Only show & get are supported.  No "show full".

4. How to see all the log files as one

answer: "Log view"

... and not separated into smaller log files.

comment: you must be referring to "Log Browse"

Chris Hall
Fortinet Technical Support
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors