Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
wotik
New Contributor III

FortiAnalyzer (FAZ) CSS issue on Chromium engine

Hello

I observe in the GUI version v7.4.0-build2223 (VM FAZ) a problem with the correct handling of CSS. The issue affects browsers with the Chromium engine (Chrome, Edge). I've tried on different computers and the problem persists on all of them. Everything is fine in Firefox.
The problem manifests itself in the display of a thick border around the drop-down list controls. It is not possible to expand such a list. Clearing the browser cache doesn't help.

1.png2.png
I also observed the problem in VM FAZ 7.2.x versions
Anyone have similar?

Best Regards,
Wojtek
Best Regards,Wojtek
1 Solution
Debbie_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hey wotik,

based on the screenshots, you seem to match a reported FortiAnalyzer/Manager issue with ID 919088; you might find something in release notes along the lines of "GUI may not work properly in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge version 114. " From what I have been able to find, this should be fixed in 6.4.12, 7.0.8, 7.2.3 and upcoming 7.4.1.

Older chromium-based (and non-chromium) browsers should be fine from what I saw.

+++ Divide by Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe and Reboot +++

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Debbie_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hey wotik,

based on the screenshots, you seem to match a reported FortiAnalyzer/Manager issue with ID 919088; you might find something in release notes along the lines of "GUI may not work properly in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge version 114. " From what I have been able to find, this should be fixed in 6.4.12, 7.0.8, 7.2.3 and upcoming 7.4.1.

Older chromium-based (and non-chromium) browsers should be fine from what I saw.

+++ Divide by Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe and Reboot +++
wotik
New Contributor III

Ok. We are waiting. Thanks for the info.

Best Regards,
Wojtek
Best Regards,Wojtek
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors