Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
netcon_fmtc
New Contributor

FortiAnalyzer Cloud Error Code

I am using a FortiGate 40F with version 7.2.8 and I attempted to download a license for FortiAnalyzer Cloud, but when putting in my timezone and clicking "Submit" to proceed, I get this error below:

Fail to download license, please give it try later. [Error_code: -3040]

I am not sure what may be causing this error but I am curious to know if others may know what this error entails as I was unable to find an answer for this.

4 REPLIES 4
hongj
New Contributor

jasonhong
Staff
Staff

The error suggests that there is no valid FortiAnalyzer Cloud license registered to your FortiCare account, hence, you will not be able to download the FAZ Cloud license via FortiGate.

You can check if the FAZ Cloud license is purchased and registered to your FortiCare account.

Here is a link to the steps on how to register a product:
https://community.fortinet.com/t5/Customer-Service/Technical-Tip-Fortinet-Support-Portal-for-Product...

netcon_fmtc

I looked into the Enterprise Protection License a little further and discovered FortiAnalyzer Cloud does not come with the Enterprise Protection License. That sheds light on my issue there. However, I am facing another issue with FortiGuard Cloud Sandbox, and I am receiving error code -3025, but I have confirmed it is included in my license. I am looking into that error.

vraev
Staff
Staff

Hi @netcon_fmtc ,

Both FortiGate and FortiAnalyzer needs to be under the same customer account (FAZ Cloud).

Best,

V.R.
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors