Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ETS_DKV_BE_Support
New Contributor

FortiAnalyzer 7.0.4: Export logs to CSV or TXT do not have more then 100000 entries

We would like to export report from traffic with more then 100000 rows from FortiAnalyzer to .csv or .txt file.

I have currently set limit in CLI to 10000000 but .csv or .txt file is still limited to 100000.

Our FortiAnalyzer version is 7.0.4.

What's more should I change on FortiAnalyzer to export more then 100000 rows?

This is very important for us, awaiting your help.

I have performed following in CLI:

config system report setting

set max-table-rows 10000000

end

Regards,

Jakub

3 REPLIES 3
Jean-Philippe_P

Hello ETS_DKV_BE_Support!

Thanks for posting on the Fortinet Community Forum.

I will look for assistance to answer your question. 

We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Kindest regards,

Jean-Philippe - Fortinet Community Team
kbountouris
Staff
Staff

Hello

please open a ticket with our FAZ TAC team in order to have this investigated further.

Debbie_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hey Jakub,

FortiAnalyzer support might be able to help you further, as my colleague kbountouris suggested.

However, one other thing you can try is exporting the raw logs (they won't be filtered though, but in csv or txt format if so desired).
To export the raw logs, go to Log View > Log Browse in FortiAnalyzer, and select the appropriate device and time period. You shoud see some files ending in tlog; those are traffic (and UTM) logs received by FortiAnalyzer for that FortiGate in that time period. You can download the files from here in csv or txt format. You can also download in native format, but that isn't really human-readable.
Do note that the downloaded logs will be ALL traffic and UTM logs written by that FortiGate in that time period; there is no way to filter when downloading from here.

+++ Divide by Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe and Reboot +++
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors