Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
florinbro
New Contributor

FortiAnalyzer 100C not showing logs from FG80D, FG80D not register completly on FAZ

I have a FortiGate 80D running excellet. I joust put hand on a FortyAnalyzer 100C.

I perform the following on FG80D:

Log & Report / Log Config / Enable “Send logs to FortiAnalyzer” / ip adress “….”

Choose REAL TIME, uncheck ENCRYPT LOG TRANSMISSION …

Press TEST CONECTIVITY !

It shows FortiAnalyzer connectioon Summary, everything is green !

I press Apply in Log Settings … and that’s all on FG80D.

Now on FortiAnalyzer 100C:

Instantly on FortiAnalyzer under Device I notice 2 devices showing up: my Fortigate 80D and a SYSLOG.

Fortigate Device presented here it have 4 red lights and Syslog presented here it have 1 only one light (LOGS) and this is green !

On FortiAnalyzer dashbord I see receiveing logs … but at UTM Log there is nothing showing up.

Does anyone knows how to make logs to arrive corectly on FortiAnalyzer 100C ?

Regards,

Bogdan

PS: this problem have been solved when Upgrade firmware to latest. There is joust an incompatibility between v4.0 FortiAnalyzer with 5.0 Fortigate.

2 REPLIES 2
AtiT
Valued Contributor

Hello florinbro,

Welcome to the forum.

Could you plase share information about the fortigate and analyzer firmware versions?

AtiT

AtiT
L_FTNT
Staff
Staff

florinbro updated the original post and the problem had been resolved by upgrading the FAZ from 4.x to 5.x.

Ling Lu
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors