Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
vinicioscardoso
New Contributor

FortiAP Rebooting

Hello, my name is Vinicios Cardoso de Oliveira ! Recently, I put the firmware FAP_221B-v5.0.0-b0060-fortinet.out at console of FortiAP 221-B !! I Don' t upgrade the firmware via Controller (WLC), but in my machine with cable UTP and I put the wrong IP of Controller. I have trying back the FortiAP for factory default configuration, but the fortiAP 221-B only reboot !!! I' m following the steps of guide for return the fortiAP for factory default configuration, but don' t works !! The fortiAP only reboot !! Can you help me?
4 REPLIES 4
vinicioscardoso
New Contributor

Hello? Anyone help me?
Bromont_FTNT
Staff
Staff

On the 221B APs there is tiny little hole (on top) that you can use to reset the unit with something like a paper clip.
vinicioscardoso
New Contributor

Hello Bromont. I made this ! The unit only stay rebooting infinitely !!
Bromont_FTNT
Staff
Staff

In that case you' ll need to open a support ticket to RMA the unit. Are you sure the unit is constantly rebooting? Does the DHCP server (if set to DHCP) show it is requesting an address?
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors