Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Adnan_Khalid
New Contributor

FortiAP 221C require restart after 3 days

I have 2 fortigate 100D in HA cluster mode and 10 fortiAP 221 C connected through switched infrastruture. FortiAP stop working after 2 to 3 days. But After restarting the APs ,everything works fine. Any Idea ??
9 REPLIES 9
pcraponi
Contributor II

Are you using the special FortiOS build 4457 ? Regards, Paulo Raponi

Regards, Paulo Raponi

Regards, Paulo Raponi
Adnan_Khalid

yes ...from wireless controller section Firmware Version v5.0,build4457 (GA Patch 7)
TNT123
New Contributor

Did you ever resolve this?
-TNT-
-TNT-
dlandi
New Contributor

Hi friends, I have the same problem with some teams FortiAP 320C ... in a forum of this site indicates an upgrade to 5.2 anyone know of this?
TNT123
New Contributor

I have upgraded to 5.2 on my 60D. So far so good. About 16 hours under my belt with two FAP-221C' s. Three SSID' s and 30 clients.
-TNT-
-TNT-
dlandi
New Contributor

Hi TNT123, as teams are working after patch
Sean_Toomey_FTNT

I would recommend the 5.2.0 version for 221C / 320C. I have been running that at my house for weeks with no issues. Cheers!
-- Sean Toomey, CISSP FCNSP Consulting Security Engineer (CSE) FORTINET— High Performance Network Security
Nihas
New Contributor

Hi, According to the fortinet' s 5.2 release note you have to use 5.2 in 221C AP' s. Otherwise you may face performance issues.
Nihas [\b]
Nihas [\b]
Istvan_Takacs_FTNT

Hi guys, The 320s has console port to locally manage the device. You can do the same on the 220 but only via local ethernet port. Have you tried to login when it stops transmitting? Can you see anything on the screen or when you run some cw_diag command?
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors