Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ismailsh
New Contributor

FortiADC 220 stopped any sessions from working

We have 2 FortiADC 220 in our network .  We noticed that no clients could connect to our Application server.  When we failed over from master to slave everything started to work.  We noticed master was not allowing any new sessions.  Any help in this matter would be great.   Any suggestions please?

1 Solution
AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Which firmware version are you using?

Think about running "diag debug report" command from CLI when the issue occurs and before failing over to the second node. This may contain useful information regarding the issue.

AEK

View solution in original post

AEK
3 REPLIES 3
reggie6
New Contributor

Each vendor has bugs unfortunately I find that in my experience with Cisco, Fortinet and Palo Alto al have their issues and for me it’s no Cisco anymore… 6.4.10 is marked as a M or Mature release I would look at this for your stability etc…7.0.6 is a F or Feature release https://mobdro.bio/

AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Which firmware version are you using?

Think about running "diag debug report" command from CLI when the issue occurs and before failing over to the second node. This may contain useful information regarding the issue.

AEK
AEK
ismailsh
New Contributor

Hi, 

We are running version 7.2.2 and TAC has identified a bug in the code that caused the issue.  We are asked to upgrade to next release to resolve.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors