Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Tazio
New Contributor III

Forti Voice

Hi,

We just replaced all our Meraki Firewalls with FortiGate 100F and we are very happy with the performance.

Now we are planning to replace our on  prem Cisco phone system (CCM and UCS).I have contacted our sales person and was hoping to get some information about Forti Voice but he told me they don't do voice. I am just using google to gather some information.

Can i get some information so that I can compare it with Cisco,Teams , Avaya and others.

Can someone share experience of Forti Voice please.

How complex is it to implement and integrate?

Thanks

Tazio

1 Solution
distillednetwork
Contributor III

I have installed a few FortiVoice systems and find them very easy to use.  Everything is SIP based and the interface is very familiar to all the other Fortinet products.  They have some good features for survivability in remote sites as well as call center and hoteling if needed.  The cost is also very nice, especially if you are comparing it to a cisco system.

If the integrator you work with doesn't do voice, I would find your local Fortinet sales team and have them setup a demo for you.  The system can run as a VM, so no hardware is required unless you need physical phone line connections (FXO, FXS or T1 etc)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
distillednetwork
Contributor III

I have installed a few FortiVoice systems and find them very easy to use.  Everything is SIP based and the interface is very familiar to all the other Fortinet products.  They have some good features for survivability in remote sites as well as call center and hoteling if needed.  The cost is also very nice, especially if you are comparing it to a cisco system.

If the integrator you work with doesn't do voice, I would find your local Fortinet sales team and have them setup a demo for you.  The system can run as a VM, so no hardware is required unless you need physical phone line connections (FXO, FXS or T1 etc)

Tazio

Thanks for your answer. I am very much interested and I am sure I will need hardware as i use PRI (FXO).Please connect me with a local sales team so that I can take this project to a next level

Thanks

Tazio

distillednetwork

You could probably request a quote using the below link and they could start the process for you but getting you in contact with the right team.

https://www.fortinet.com/corporate/about-us/request-a-quote

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors