Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
mohamed_mostafa
New Contributor

Forti-EMS integrate with cisco ISE

I need to integrate my Forti-EMS server with cisco ISE to retrieve users and device info 

is that possible?

note : 

my AD integrated with cisco ISE but EMS can't integrate with AD due to security restriction on my environment  

1 Solution
ebilcari

As I know there is no documentation to integrate EMS with ISE to retrieve the users. Maybe try to configure SAML if ISE can be configured as IdP.

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ebilcari
Staff
Staff

What type of integration are you trying to achieve?

If you are interested for SSL VPN authentications, FGT can be configured to use ISE as a RADIUS server.

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
mohamed_mostafa

i need retrieve users from ISE not authenticate EMS from ISE 

ebilcari

As I know there is no documentation to integrate EMS with ISE to retrieve the users. Maybe try to configure SAML if ISE can be configured as IdP.

- Emirjon
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors