Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
CAD
Contributor

Forti Analzer

Hello,

i have fortigate 200D i want some one tell me how to download and install fortianalyzer

thanks

1 Solution
AndreaSoliva

Hi

the FAZ is available under Download where you get your FortiOS from FGT. This means login to your support account. At the bottom go to Firmware Images Logo and click on it. Change product to FAZ and click on Download etc. Keep in mind that the FAZ without EVAL License will run 14 Days with some restrictions like 1 GB Storage at all and no rolling etc. If you like to get a official EVAL License contact your Fortinet Sales Contact and ask. Is something which is done within one day.

Hope this helps.

Have fun

Andrea

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
CAD
Contributor

if some one provide me Forti analyzer VMware i will appreciate 

thanks

AndreaSoliva

Hi

the FAZ is available under Download where you get your FortiOS from FGT. This means login to your support account. At the bottom go to Firmware Images Logo and click on it. Change product to FAZ and click on Download etc. Keep in mind that the FAZ without EVAL License will run 14 Days with some restrictions like 1 GB Storage at all and no rolling etc. If you like to get a official EVAL License contact your Fortinet Sales Contact and ask. Is something which is done within one day.

Hope this helps.

Have fun

Andrea

CAD

thanks Andrea for reply and help

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors