Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Shahid_khan1
New Contributor

Firmware Upgrade

hi,

currently we are using fortios 6.4.6 and model is fortigate 401E. we are planning to upgrade the latest and stable version without bug. please suggest stable version

5 REPLIES 5
jintrah_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi,

Do you have any issue in 6.4.6? However, if you still wanted to upgrade, you may upgrade to the latest patch available today which is 6.4.10.

best regards,

Jin

Shahid_khan1

thanks for your reply, actually this version is good but i want to upgrade the latest one 7.2.1  that already release . can you please guide me either the onward of 7 version is stable or not.

jintrah_FTNT

May I know, What would be the purpose of  this upgrade?

Best regards,

Jin

Shahid_khan1

actually auditor ask the question that the latest patch available why you are not upgrading . if there is some issue onward 6.4.10 so please let us know and share the link regarding to the bug

Br,

Shahid Khan

anikolov
Staff
Staff

Hello Shahid,

We always recommend to upgrade to the latest OS version as it contains the latest bug fixes. Before doing the upgrade you should read the release notes to inform about the change in behavior and the known issues in that version so you can analyse how they would affect you. If you have question about some specific bug, you can also open a ticket and ask for an opinion from the TAC and we would be happy to help you.

Regards,

Aleksandar Nikolov
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors