Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
fjaviero
New Contributor

Filtrar email por el subject exacto / Filter email by the exact subject

Saludos.

Tenemos un Fortimail 200D.

Un usuario esta recibiendo email fraudulentos. Los email vienen todos con el subject eb (tal cual, solo eb) pero vienen de distintos orígenes de IP y dominios.

Quiero crear un regla que bloquee los email hacia ese usuario en específico y con ese subject específico.

Ya probé con la opción Banned Word pero esta hace coincidir el eb en cualquier parte del subject, por ejemplo un email de prueba con el subject test eb test, lee el eb en medio de test y lo filtra. Necesito que sólo lo filtre cuando el subject sea únicamente eb.

Auto-translate:

Filter email by the exact subject Greetings.   We have a Fortimail 200D.   A user is receiving fraudulent emails. The emails all come with the subject eb (as such, only eb) but they come from different IP sources and domains.

I want to create a rule that blocks emails to that specific user and with that specific subject.  I have already tried the Banned Word option but it matches the eb in any part of the subject, for example a test email with the subject test eb test, read the eb in the middle of the test and filter it. I need to only filter it when the subject is only eb.

1 REPLY 1
abelio
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi

use regexp to anchor the expression, https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortimail/6.0.4/administration-guide

appendix D

regards

/ Abel

regards / Abel
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors