Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
CBaezLe
New Contributor III

FWF60D admin GUI access unavailable after 5.6.0 upgrade. (Fixed)

Hi everyone, just to let you guys know.

After updating the FWF60D to the newest firmware. I could not access the admin GUI over any interface. Whenever I tryed to log in I got this message: From Chrome (after ger over the certificate warning): { "success": 0, "message": "Login Validation FAILED" } From IE: I got the certificate warning and when I tryed to get around it (by clicking the go to this website, not recommended) I've got the option to download the site ( Save 4433/) Previous build: 5.4.2

After changing the gui admin port back to 443 I got to the loggin page and log in without any problems.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
terry_jjr
New Contributor

I have this issue as well.  Brand new out the box 30E.

Open box, upgrade to 5.6.0, reboots, factory reset, reboots, connect, change admin port from 443 to 4433 or any other port, get this error:

"success": 0, "message": "Login Validation FAILED"

Do another Factory reset, connect back to box, leave port as is
CBaezLe
New Contributor III

terry_jjr wrote:

I have this issue as well.  Brand new out the box 30E.

Open box, upgrade to 5.6.0, reboots, factory reset, reboots, connect, change admin port from 443 to 4433 or any other port, get this error:

"success": 0, "message": "Login Validation FAILED"

Do another Factory reset, connect back to box, leave port as is

So it's not a FWF60D thing. Thank you for the info! Leave admin port as is 

kionims

Dear all,

i have the same issue with a FG70D running 5.6.0 but on a FWF60D everything is running good even with changed admin-port. As we're normally change admin-port if a device is directly reachable from internet this should be fixed by Fortinet. The good thing was, the box was still reachable via SSH so i could revert back to 443 and so at least the system is accessable but for us this means waiting for > 5.6.0.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors