Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
rezendecs
New Contributor

FSSO in multiple sites

In a client with 2 ADs in the HQ and others replicated ADs in branch officess, one in each branch. What is the best scenario regarding the installation and agent configuration? I put a few questions below to illustrate the kinds of questions I have. With two ADs in the HQ the recomendation is install both agents as "Collector Agent" mode?       Install and configure the agents of branches to monitor the location AD only?       Install and configure the agents of branches to monitor all ADs?       Install and configure the agents of branches to monitor only the ADs of the HQ?       Configure fortigates branches pointing only to the local AD where the agent is installed?       Configure fortigates branches pointing to the location AD where the agent is installed and the HQ?              According to the customer the ADs are replicated and authentication of users of each branch is made locally. There is just one domain. Regards, Claudio

Claudio Rezende
Claudio Rezende
1 REPLY 1
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

I would think of it in terms of fault tolerance -- the Internet connection to (or at) HQ could fail, local AD could fail, computer with agent installed could fail, etc.  Maybe "Configure fortigates branches pointing to the location AD where the agent is installed and the HQ".

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors