Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
networkingkool
New Contributor

FSSO agentless error with vDOM

Hello,

I configured with FSSO agentless with windows domain AD. My Fortigate WIFI 90D has root vDOM and WIFI vDOM.

When I do "diagnose debug fsso-polling detail" I see "most recent connection status: err: server can not be accessible"

My LDAP configuration is working correctly, I can fetch all OUs and Groups.

I think I have problem with source IP of vDOM. I have to config LDAP source-IP to one interface in root vDOM in order to make LDAP configuration working.

I wonder the same thing is happening with FSSO agentless. But I do not know how to fix this.

Could anyone have any ideas about my problem.

Thanks,

=========>
=========>
1 Solution
xsilver_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi,

just two suggestions ...

1. use flow debug (see Fortinet KB) to trace how your packets flow to DC, might be blocked somewhere

2. use standalone Collector Agent in Advanced mode instead of polling from FGT, much stable and variable/scalable solution

Kind regards, Tomas

Tomas Stribrny - NASDAQ:FTNT - Fortinet Inc. - TAC Staff Engineer
AAA, MFA, VoIP and other Fortinet stuff

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
xsilver_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi,

just two suggestions ...

1. use flow debug (see Fortinet KB) to trace how your packets flow to DC, might be blocked somewhere

2. use standalone Collector Agent in Advanced mode instead of polling from FGT, much stable and variable/scalable solution

Kind regards, Tomas

Tomas Stribrny - NASDAQ:FTNT - Fortinet Inc. - TAC Staff Engineer
AAA, MFA, VoIP and other Fortinet stuff

networkingkool

Hello,

Thanks you, I 'm using Collector Agent in Standard mode now. It's good.

Regards,

=========>
=========>
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors