Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
rezendecs
New Contributor

FSSO (Single Sign-On to Windows AD) - No agent

Hi all, I' m trying configure FSSO direct to windows AD, without agent. Version 5.0.4. The read of the groups by LDAP are ok and the status of the Single Sign-On is ok too. The issue is that the Fortigate unit do not get logon information about the users. I checked and the user is on the correct group and after logon on domain the log do not show on the Fortigate. I put attached configs. FG# diagnose debug fsso-polling detail AD Server Status: ID=1, name(180.0.1.25),ip=180.0.1.25,source(security),users(0) port=auto username=fortinet read log offset=119910276, latest logon timestamp: Wed Oct 23 10:17:55 2013 polling frequency: every 10 second(s) success(6553), fail(0) LDAP query: success(0), fail(2339) LDAP max group query period(seconds): 0 Total max polling period(seconds): 4 most recent connection status: connected Group Filter: CN=GRP-WEB-BLOQ,OU=Grupos Acesso Web,OU=Grupos,OU=Corporativo,OU=PROFARMA,DC=profarma,DC=local+CN=GRP-WEB-LIB,OU=Grupos Acesso Web,OU=Grupos,OU=Corporativo,OU=PROFARMA,DC=profarma,DC=local+CN=GRP-WEB-PRIVILEGIADOS,OU=Grupos Acesso Web,OU=Grupos,OU=Corporativo,OU=PROFARMA,DC=profarma,DC=local Help... Claudio
Claudio Rezende
Claudio Rezende
4 REPLIES 4
rezendecs
New Contributor

Resolved.
Claudio Rezende
Claudio Rezende
neonbit
Valued Contributor

Would you mind posting what the issue and solution was for future generations? :)
Travis
New Contributor

Yes Please I have issue with FSSO all the time.

Network Administrator Technical Consumer Products, Inc.

Network Administrator Technical Consumer Products, Inc.
rezendecs
New Contributor

To solve my problem on configuration of " ldap server" tab I put only the root directory of ldap AD structure like: DC=mycompany,=local On " Single Sign_On" tab I filtered the group that I want to work. It' s working, but there is no much persons using this feature yet. I saw some continuos log off and loggin on " Users Log" even the user didn' t do log off or login. I opened a ticket on Fortinet but the answer is not satisfactory.
Claudio Rezende
Claudio Rezende
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors