We have a problem regarding user authentication with FSSO. Some users are not getting in "Currently logon users" list in FSSO even though when I try to logoff and logon again, even restarting the machine does not help, but when I check Event Viewer on DC the user is successfully logged in / Authenticated. I will describe as detailed as I can:
* We have 2 Domain Controllers (Windows Server 2022 Datacenter)
* We do NOT use Explicit Proxy mode. Our fortigate device is Default gateway for users.
1. I have set Firewall Inbound Rules on DC's : UDP/8002, TCP/8000-8001 (For Agent communication)
2. I have set Firewall Inbound Rules for Domain Users: UDP/137-138, TCP/445, WMI (For User workstation check and logoff event).
3. I have installed FSSO Collector Agent (Advanced Mode) and DC Agent on both Domain Controllers. (FSSO_Setup_5.0.0308_x64). Used Domain Admin Credentials.
4. HKLM/SOFTWARE/Fortinet/FSAE/DCAgent/ca - shows both DC IP's on both Domain Controllers.
5. "Show Service Status" displays my Fortigate device.
6. "Show Monitored DCs" displays both DCs on both servers.
7. "Set Directory Access Information" is set to Advanced as I have mentioned above.
But still some users won't get in "Logon users list" even if they logoff and logon to their workstations.
Also I have tried to "Clear User Cache" on FSSO Collectors and Users are getting in list very slowly during busy working hours.
If anyone had same experience and have found a solution to this, I would really appreciate a feedback.
P.S. Is there any way to authenticate user without logging off and log on again? for eg: Authenticate user when user starts a web browser session?
Thanks in Advance