Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Mes-Lili2
New Contributor III

FSSO Agent Windows Server 2019

Seem to not be able to install FSSO agent 5.0.0311 on Windows Server 2019 (Standard).

Seems fine on 2016 and 2022..

Any help much appreciated...

FSSO-Error.png

1 Solution
rbraha
Staff
Staff

Hi @Mes-Lili2 

Based on documentation guide and depends of FGT version , FSSO CA version 5.0 build 03011 it is supported for windows server 2019 standard.

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/7.2.5/fortios-release-notes/242321/product-integration-...

I am not aware of any issue with this windows version but you can try with different  versions 5.0 build 03012.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
rbraha
Staff
Staff

Hi @Mes-Lili2 

Based on documentation guide and depends of FGT version , FSSO CA version 5.0 build 03011 it is supported for windows server 2019 standard.

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/7.2.5/fortios-release-notes/242321/product-integration-...

I am not aware of any issue with this windows version but you can try with different  versions 5.0 build 03012.

Mes-Lili2
New Contributor III

I re downloaded the file and installed again, this time it worked so perhaps a dodgy download, many thanks for all help here...

dbu
Staff
Staff

Hi @Mes-Lili2 ,
In addition to what @rbraha  i can confirm that there is no issue with this release. 

I just installed it in my lab : 
fssoca.PNG

I have also installed DC/TS Agents on same Windows Server 2019 Standard. 

From where have you downloaded the app on your sever? 

Regards!

Regards!
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Mes-Lili2
New Contributor III

I have downloaded from fortinet...  I will get system settings as above and see if any different...FSSO2-Error.png

dbu

What you are showing here is 5.0312 for 64 bit .
I have tested with 5.0311.

Regards!
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Mes-Lili2
New Contributor III

Ah OK, where do i get that from please.

dbu

This was released with FortiOS 7.2.5, 7.4.0. 
Please try to navigate there and check if it is available. 

Regards!
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors