Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Njenga
New Contributor

FORTIANALYZER LOGS NOT DISPLAYED UNDER FORTIVIEW

Hello everyone,

I get "no results" in FortiGate fortiview when I choose logs that are more than an hour old(fortianalyzer logs). Interestingly enough, fortianalyzer logs can be seen under log and report(forward and local traffic). 

The logs are there and we can see them in analyzer, FortiGate is also connected to analyzer. This happened after upgrading fortianalyzer to version 7.4.1 

1 REPLY 1
lgupta
Staff
Staff

Hello Njenga,

Thank you for reaching us.

I assume you must have tried different browsers/private windows. If you increase the time range to 24 hours/7 days, is the time correct or there is a drift of 1 hour? Compare the same log from FAZ and FGT.

If there is a drift, that should be the reason for logs between 1 hour missing. This would need further investigation and a ticket would be required.

Otherwise, if the time is the same and still not showing up, a potential bug. Please create a support ticket so that way Engineer can investigate/capture logs and replicate the behavior in the lab.

Thank you so much.

Best regards,

-lgupta

If you feel the above steps helped to resolve the issue mark the reply as solved so that other customers can get it easily while searching on similar scenarios.
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors