Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
penguruh
New Contributor

FGT 310B FortiView Threat missing

Hi, 

i have upgraded a 310B Cluster to 5.2.1(v5.2.1,build618 (GA)), but on the FortiView the Threat View is missing (?) 

Regards,

Pat 

1 Solution
neonbit
Valued Contributor

I believe this is because the 310B has no local storage (the 311B had 64GB local storage), because of this the threat monitor, websites and a few other views are not available.

I've attached a pic of a FGTVM that has local storage, and a FWF60C that has no local storage (or rather it's been disabled in 5.2). You can see there's quite a few things missing.

If you have a FortiAnalyzer then the threat view will be available (but only from the FAZ), even if the FortiGate has no local storage.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
neonbit
Valued Contributor

I believe this is because the 310B has no local storage (the 311B had 64GB local storage), because of this the threat monitor, websites and a few other views are not available.

I've attached a pic of a FGTVM that has local storage, and a FWF60C that has no local storage (or rather it's been disabled in 5.2). You can see there's quite a few things missing.

If you have a FortiAnalyzer then the threat view will be available (but only from the FAZ), even if the FortiGate has no local storage.

penguruh
New Contributor

Thx neobit for your input.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors