Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
RolandBaumgaertner72
New Contributor II

FG81E strange after Factory Reset - Status light fixed

Hello,

we just changed our FG81 cluster (because of the prof_admin problem). The first 81E resetted, loading config file and it is up and running (7.4.3).

The second I did the same but I have problems. The status LED is fixed, it is not blinking. I hace access via Console and access via web is strange, suddenly I loose contact, etc. 

Is there a hardware issue? What can i do?

Thanks

1 Solution
ozkanaltas

Hello @RolandBaumgaertner72 ,

If you want to remove this warning. You need to run the disk scan on the GUI disk scan warning page. After that, the warning will be removed. 

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW

View solution in original post

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
3 REPLIES 3
ozkanaltas
Contributor III

There is no problem if the status LED stays on constantly.

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/7.4.3/administration-guide/997251/leds

You can try to format the device and reinstall FortiOS via TFTP. 

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Technical-Tip-Formatting-and-loading-FortiGate-firmware-...

After this operation. If your problem still resumes, you can open a ticket to support. 

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
RolandBaumgaertner72

Hi,

I restarted and with Serial Connection the FG asked for disk scan 925 > everything OK.

BUT, when I put it in the HA (everything fine at the end), again the FG asked for the disk scan. Is this normal?

Thanks

ozkanaltas

If you want to remove this warning. You need to run the disk scan on the GUI disk scan warning page. After that, the warning will be removed. 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors