Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
dimago
New Contributor

FG40c - Some options GUI are missed

Hello all.. I am configuring a FG 40C. I noticed some difficults because some option in GUI are missed, for example: I am running v5 Patch 6 OK? User & Device --> Authentication. Here, I do not have Single Sign On and LDAP for configuration. Just Settings options. Security Profiles Web Filter. Here, I can not configure another filter. If I use the cli, I can. How can I make it most easiest to manager? I have a script for it and some knowledge, but my client does not. Thanks!
1 REPLY 1
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

Under 5.0.x there are missing features (removed) on the 40C, but what you have listed is not one of them. To use more than one security web profile, you need to enable " Multiple Security Profiles" under " System->Config->Features" . (I suggest checking there if you are missing anything else.) Off the top of my head missing from the 40C are DNS database and VDOMS on 5.0.x. As far as I can tell -- configuring a LDAP server is performed via the new user wizard.

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors