Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
guitarfan
New Contributor

FG1240B get wrong traffic graph in MRTG

My network topology for FG1240B http://db.tt/HGAhvmer My firmware is v4.0 MR2 Patch 12 I use MRTG to get Traffic Graph But my traffic graph for FG1240 get something wrong I can make sure the traffic graph from FWS648 is correct, but traffic graph from FG1240B is wrong I ask Fortinet TAC engineer, He said " You need to provide specific OID to pull intend information" But I can' t find specific OID for traffic bandwidth. What OID should I use?
2 REPLIES 2
pchechani_FTNT

hi, I have fortigate80CM with FOSv5.0 build128. You can try if you can get the below MIB. If you download the MIB from fortigate: System->Config->SNMP in the fortigate MIB you will get OID: .iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.fortinet.fnFortiGateMib.fgFirewall.fgFwPolicies.fgFwPolTables.fgFwPolStatsTable.fgFwPolStatsEntry.fgFwPolByteCount Above OID will provide info for each firewall policy byte counts.
-p
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

What are you trying to graph? Just interfaces in/out octets? That should be std mibs and nothing special.

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors