Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
FlashOver
New Contributor

FCNSP certification pass rate

How much percent do I need to pass the FCNSP v5 exam at PearsonVue? Can' t find that information on the campus site.
3 REPLIES 3
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

Snipped from the Campus site @ https://campus.training.fortinet.com/course/view.php?id=74

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
rickards
New Contributor

Hi Are there any good study guides besides Fortinet documentation that is worth buying to study for the FCNSA ?
FlashOver
New Contributor

I passed the FCNSA last week with a score of 97%. It was a lot more easy as expiated compared to Cisco exams. There is no good book or something like that available, but for this exam there is not use for in my point of view. It' s enough if you have hands on experience. Spent some time with the following features, and you will pass. You have to reach 60% which is not very challenging. Look on the following topics. Firewall rules in general, also Identity based UTM features and assignment What is possible with which UTM feature (and what is not) FortiGuard status within GUI redundant internet uplinks Site2Site VPN configuration Good luck.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors