Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
vetterous
New Contributor II

FAZ Fortigate Traffic filters

Upgraded FAZ from 6.4.7 to 7.0.4. The device is receiving logs from several FortiGates without issue, but now I noticed the out of box and previous filters (srcip, dstip, host name, etc..) under ‘Log View -> FortiGate -> Traffic’ is gone. Am I missing a setting to re-enable those or were they removed for version 7? Thanks!

1 Solution
vetterous
New Contributor II

Sadly the above didn't work for me. The issue turned out to be the profile we had linked to our account didn't have the "Fabric View" (was set to none) in our profile. This wasn't an issue on 64.7, but once at 7.0.4 and 7.2.1 it won't let you select filters. Now that I added read-write (it might work with just view, I didn't test) it works now.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello veterous,

Thank you for using the Community Forum.

I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello veterous,

We are still looking for an answer to your question.

Once We will get it, we will provide it to you.

Regards,

Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

I have found this document:

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortianalyzer/7.2.0/new-features/277069/search-by-object-names

This document is for version 7.2.

Tell me if this document is replying to your question.

Regards,

vetterous
New Contributor II

Sadly the above didn't work for me. The issue turned out to be the profile we had linked to our account didn't have the "Fabric View" (was set to none) in our profile. This wasn't an issue on 64.7, but once at 7.0.4 and 7.2.1 it won't let you select filters. Now that I added read-write (it might work with just view, I didn't test) it works now.

Debbie_FTNT

Hey vetterous,

thanks for sharing the solution with us!

+++ Divide by Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe and Reboot +++
Anthony_E

Thank you vetterous :)!

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors