Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Holy
Contributor

Extreme Networks integration with Fortinet FortiGate Platform Firewall

Hello Referin to this PDF, you can integrate Net Sight and NAC Solution from Extreme Network with Fortigates.

anyone has some experience with that? i couldn´t find a guide that explains how to integrate it properly.

Can someone help me with that issue?

See attached PDF.

https://www.dropbox.com/s...g/Fortinet-SB.pdf?dl=0

NSE 8 

NSE 1 - 7

NSE 8 NSE 1 - 7
1 Solution
xsilver_FTNT
Staff
Staff

from the brief document overview it seems to me as RSSO feature on FortiGates or it might be found as RADIUS Dynamic Profiles .. it's older name or name used on FortiCarrier platform. It was originally developed for mobile/cell phone operators firewall.

Tomas Stribrny - NASDAQ:FTNT - Fortinet Inc. - TAC Staff Engineer
AAA, MFA, VoIP and other Fortinet stuff

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
xsilver_FTNT
Staff
Staff

from the brief document overview it seems to me as RSSO feature on FortiGates or it might be found as RADIUS Dynamic Profiles .. it's older name or name used on FortiCarrier platform. It was originally developed for mobile/cell phone operators firewall.

Tomas Stribrny - NASDAQ:FTNT - Fortinet Inc. - TAC Staff Engineer
AAA, MFA, VoIP and other Fortinet stuff

Holy

Hello, thank you.

is there maybe a guide especialy for Extreme Networks? i couldn´t find anything on kb or docs.

xsilver wrote:

NSE 8 

NSE 1 - 7

NSE 8 NSE 1 - 7
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

surprise they are still around

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors