Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Kaplan
Contributor

External Connectors RSSO Agent

Dear People,

I am not sure how does it work, but I configured on MS-Radius Server some Rules and on Fortigate a Radius Server with successful connection status.

But If I try to config an RSSO Agent on Fortigate, my Agent (on external Connector) still stay Red. I think, there are no connection to MS-Radius Server.

The Question is, are the MS-Radius Server enought to get the connection with the FG-external connector or must I install a RSSO Agent Software on some Server?

If I must not install a RSSO Agent Software witch seps are essentials to get the connect to Radius Server.

Thanx in advantage.

1 REPLY 1
jhussain_FTNT

In RADIUS SSO (RSSO), the FortiGate unit does not interact with the RADIUS server, it only monitors RADIUS accounting records that the radius server forwards (originating from the RADIUS client) to Fortigate.You need to enable the Radius accounting on your radius server.

Kindly refer the below document.

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/6.0.0/handbook/372705/sso-using-radius-accounting-recor...

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors