Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
gbaharoff
New Contributor

Exporting URL Filter List

Is there a way to export the URL Filter list only from a Fortigate system running version 3 Build whatever? I know in the v2.80 it was an option and could even be copied to an unlike model.
Greg Baharoff Fortinet Certified System Engineer MTBW Services, Inc. 327 E Ridgeville Blvd 154 Mount Airy MD 21771 301-829-5925
Greg Baharoff Fortinet Certified System Engineer MTBW Services, Inc. 327 E Ridgeville Blvd 154 Mount Airy MD 21771 301-829-5925
1 REPLY 1
RickP
New Contributor

Is there a way to export the URL Filter list only from a Fortigate system running version 3 Build whatever?
If you save a configuration file without a password, it should be plain text, and the URL list will be included. You should be able to delete everything but the URL filter commands and import them using the " Import Bulk CLI Commands" in System/Maintenance. I' ve done this with an e-mail address black/white list. I' d expect the URL filter list to work the same way.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors